E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have tried for over an hour to log in and cannot get a…

Customer Question
I have tried for...

I have tried for over an hour to log in and cannot get a password ***** will be accepted even the one the sent me in my email

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have a Mac OS X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had problems several times. I think it's because I'm not very savvy doing it. I've looked in so many sites I'm getting dizzy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an item already for check out and cannot get past the check out desk.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I don't think you are a part of Amazon. I don't need a service extra outside of their help desk.
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.