E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I tried to make a purchase. I got a message that there is a…

Customer Question
Hi, I tried to...

Hi, I tried to make a purchase. I got a message that there is a problem with my account. Elizabeth Hagan last 4 diigits of my account are:4465

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Mac Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today when I tried to make a purchase. It showed on my screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all. Do I have a Balance. Happy to send on a payment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.