E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a aver media 360 extended recorder and would know how…

Customer Question
I have a aver...

I have a aver media 360 extended recorder and would know how to install it.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

360

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I have to install it i can`t seem to get the usb cables to fit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Well how to operate it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 2 days by:
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.