E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have no memory to download any more books. I could not…

Customer Question
I have no memory...

I have no memory to download any more books. I could not find a way to move things to the cloud so I told it to "reset" Now, I have to re-register the kindle. The kindle is older and I have a newer kindle and can't remember the user name or password ***** the older kindle. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a paperwhite and maybe about 3 or 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2 or 3 weeks. At amazon it is called my 2nd Kindle. I had a kindle and let a friend borrower it to take a trip on a plane and he left it on the plane. I canceled my credit card associated with that kindle and bought a new Kindle (2nd Kindle). I later bought a 3rd kindle because the 2nd Kindle would not let me buy any books, it would only let me put them on a wish list or get a sample. I am begining to dislike Kindles. Although my 3rd Kindle works fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to get back on that kindle (2nd) and how to put the books on the cloud so I can have enough memory.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

All books are stored on the cloud.

Do you need your Amazon account information?

Do you know the email address on file?

call me (###) ###-####

Do you know the email address on file?

I have sent a code to:***@******.***

What is the code in the email?

code 234909

I just sent a new code -- Please reply as quick as possible since the codes expire.

369385

Code was not valid again

Check for the new code

023062

That one worked.

I have checked the password *****: Justanswer1 (the J is capital)

Please use that password ***** sign in and let me know if it works for you

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!