E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm trying to access my Amazon account to order a book. It…

Customer Question
I'm trying to access...

I'm trying to access my Amazon account to order a book. It wouldn't accept my password, so I sent a request to reset. You gave me a temporary number 3 times, but none of them would work. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

Two or three weeks ago. I ordered 2 books then.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes, but the temporary passwords (numbers) they gave me would not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I'm aware of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon Kindle's customer service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
I was attempting to get Amazon.com to find out why I could't sign in to order a book. I kept trying to change my password ***** nothing worked.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.