E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I plug it in - get a green light - unplug it and it goes…

Customer Question
I plug it in...

I plug it in - get a green light - unplug it and it goes dark.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

One moment

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no clue on the make or model

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

A couple of days and then today nothing

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!