E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just bought a online kindle book and the audible version.

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a online kindle book and the audible version. how do I sync them?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have a lenovo ideapad 700 computer, a brand new thinkpad and an iPhone 6s.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I used to subscribe to Audible and just canceled it a week ago. I just bought the book and audible version separately and no longer was offered an automatic synch.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

go to Settings, and then ensure that Device Synchronization (Whispersync Settings) is turned ON.

Synch everything is (and has been) on

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.