E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Well it's not. Not my device but I cannot access my account…

Customer Question
Well it's not butt ...

Well it's not butt

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not my device but I cannot access my account it says it's been locked

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

J just tonight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am that was it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.