E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to change my credit card on my nook account. Samsung…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my credit card on my nook account.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung #SM-T280

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm trying to log into my account online for 2-3 weeks since I lost my card and had to get a new one. When I try and buy a e-book the nook says I have to renew my account but I don't know where to do that.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.