E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have two issues. Kindle lighted leather cover black

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have two issues

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle lighted leather cover black b003dz165w purchased 2011 and a kindle white three

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

When I started buying books for the second kindle(which is not as good as my first) kindle I registered a credit card which was an American Express which the bank did away with so now when I go to purchase books they still are using an expired credit card so today I would like to delete the visa American Express card and register my MasterCard

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I really would like to get my first kindle registered to my name so I can buy books on it it is much nicer to hold and although not back lit it has a light which flicks out

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Lyn,

Which model is the Kindle that you wish to register?