E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to deregister two devices. One was (it's broken) an…

I need to deregister...

I need to deregister two devices

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

One was (it's broken) an iPad Mini 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My iPad broke down and was cleaned. I suspect I have too many devices registered. I am trying to register a new iPad and am having inexplicable difficulties

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. if needed I can get the old Kindle to provide its information

11/22/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to deregister your iPad from the Amazon website?

both my iPad and my Kindle

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/your-account/myapps

Sign into your Amazon account

Click Your devices.

Click the Actions button, and then click Deregister device. Deregistering your device prohibits Appstore purchases on that device, and disables the use of any app purchased from Amazon Appstore for Android and downloaded to that device. You can re-enable purchasing from the device by signing in to the Amazon Appstore for Android again.

Josh, Technician
Phone call session started

What is the phone number that you can be reached at?

the number is *****

I do not see a number listed on my page. Please provide it again

I have been waiting for half an hour. Does this count as a few minutes?

I am still waiting for you to provide me with your phone number

it says on my screen that I sent you the number (40 minutes ago)

Sometimes our system will have a glitch which is why I asked for you number around 40 minutes ago when I saw it was not there.