E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can't connect to internet with my kindle. Kindle. Just

Customer Question
Can't connect to internet...

Can't connect to internet with my kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today. tried to setup,this is the first time I have had this problem,I was reading on it this morning ,no problem then.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason