E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle won't start. I left it off over the weekend and

Kindle won't start. I...

Kindle won't start. I left it off over the weekend and didn't charge it. the green light goes on when I press the start button but that's it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

A couple of years-its my second one. I don't see a model # on it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just yesterday.

11/22/2017
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power on / off button / switch on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- Does that do anything? Is there anything showing on your Kindle's screen now?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

its on.
thanks.

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Viet - E-reader Tech