E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have always had all my books purchased and read on my

Customer Question
I have always had...

I have always had all my books purchased and read on my IPad, and they were under the kindle app. For some reason they are not there and under the Kindle app is just one book in the process of being read. There are so many books I have purchased and not read that I don't want to lose them.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Paper white and at least 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no idea what I should do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you have the issue after the forced restart?