E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have forgotten my password for my new Kindle! It is my 3…

I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** my new Kindle ! It is my 3 rd one my others don’t have a numeral password ? Help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My Kindle is air is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is a paper something ! It was given to me September. For my 78 birthday ! ! The cover is pink I️ am sorry I️ threw away all the material away since I️ have two others it my first one has stopped all are Kindle fire

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I️ thoughtI knew what to do soo sorry !! Dummy teacher!! Help!!!please !! Take it slowly please !! Thank you!!

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the password 111222777 and ok / continue / reset.

- Is it asking for the Passcode? Or the Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or the Amazon account password? etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. Did you see my reply above?

Will you be able to help me understand what this paper white Kindle is? How is it different from the other Kindle that I️ have ?

Yes, but first, did the password 111222777 work or not?

The instructions / manual for your Kindle is at the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200127470

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

He was a tremendous help! I️ would never have found out as much about my Kindle without his help! I️ feel it was a very positive experience !! Thank you for providing such professional help!!!

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top right of this page, then click on Submit on the right. Thank you very much for your patience.

Viet - E-reader Tech