E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have 2 kindles #1 and#2 Iam having trouble with#2. About 4…

Customer Question
I have 2 kindles...

I have 2 kindles #1 and#2 Iam having trouble with#2

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2 weeks I have been using my other kindle so there was no rush

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I can turn the kindle on fine but there is a green square around every icon

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May i know the exact make and model of your Kindle?