E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The e-reader I ordered which failed to arrive, was replaced…

Customer Question
The e-reader I ordered...

The e-reader I ordered which failed to arrive, was replaced with another. Now, some days later, another has been delivered. So now I have a second Kindle.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

What to do?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I NOW HAVE 2 Kindles.When the one I ordered failed to arrive, another was dispatched. Now the "lost" one has been delivered.The delivery guy just left it on the step. What should I do?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.