E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just opened my kindle and it was on and in Spanish!!!! How…

Customer Question
I just opened my...

I just opened my kindle and it was on and in Spanish!!!! How do I get it in English????

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Brand new just out of box paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It jus arrived!! It was on when I opened it and in Spanish!!!!!!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 7 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

This video should help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xf8UP-8ev4

Please click the above link

Any issues let me know thanks

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony