E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have my local per on my Kindle but when I pull it up. I…

Customer Question
I have my local...

I have my local per on my Kindle but when I pull it up. I have trouble reading it. Some pages are blank and when I try to read a page by magnifying it it doesn't magnify so I can't read it. How do I correct it ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Good question . Let me check

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Couple of days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a couple of additional icons from local paper on my Kindle that I don't see on my list of icons. How do I get rid of them whithout affecting the main icon

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Do I turn it on first ?

No, you can follow the steps while it is powered off.

Ok.. I'm trying and will let you know
The blank pages are gone but I still can't make print larger

Which Kindle model do you have?