E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I open my kindle fire? Fire HD8. I have had FireHD8…

Customer Question
How do I open...

How do I open my kindle fire?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Fire HD8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had FireHD8 for several weeks but have not been able to use it as I am not very computer literate.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need some basics.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know if this the first time you are setting up your kindle fire?