E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can you recover my ID # and password?? Kindle/paperwhite…

Customer Question
Can you recover my...

Can you recover my ID # and password??

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle/paperwhite 5.9.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Rescan, reregister + etc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I presume you mean an Amazon.com account used for registering your Kindle PaperWhite tablet - is that right?

If not, then what is the ID# *****? if not the Amazon.com account.