E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Trouble regiistering new kindle again. unsure of"cal vet

trouble regiistering new kindle again...
trouble regiistering new kindle again. unsure of"cal vet consultants" as well as password.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: since 11/20. brand new kindle. c e dsn:gooka05730700wf 2. enough?
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: amazon account, upc on box:841004 18. more needed?
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What do you mean by "cal vet consultants"?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
i'm not sure i answered all the profile questions. birthdate:05/15/1930. where do i find model and year kindle ppr.white , if needed?
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Not yet on call i'm old and slow on phone. comp. too. this is my sixth kindle going backyears

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
cal vet onsultants is the only unlocked on thewi-fi networks kindle page. comcast provides all their services to this place-the
calif. veterans home, yountville, ca 94599

Did you speak to the company to ask them for the password?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Thanks, but
the in-house fixit guy was on vacation and the provider company was helpess, but the Librarian here bailed me out. The kindle was registered after all, but lacked a feature I wanted thus the whole affair is going back to Amazon for an exchange and of course more money. I can't win fore losing, but I am thankful for your service. best...rkg

Great to hear! I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Also, if you can use the star rating at the top of this page to rate as 5 stars and press Submit so that I am credited with helping you.

Josh, Technician
Josh, Technician