E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle is jammed at 1:01. It's a Kindle fire about 5

Customer Question
My Kindle is jammed...

My Kindle is jammed at 1:01

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's a Kindle fire about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since last night at 1 I tried to reboot several times ,then plugged in,but did't it do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I pressed the on button but it wouldn't stay on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.Thank you!