E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My nook book is off and when i try to push the power button…

My nook book is...

My nook book is off and when i try to push the power button to start it does not respond

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not more than a year I think - Where do I find the make/model?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not used for a few months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Looks like model on back says BNRVS10

11/21/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Nook and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Nook.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

ok tried that and nothing happened

If you connect the charger, do you see any lights show?

Please let me know

Richard, Customer Service
Just responded - all good.
Phone call session started