E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My nook book is off and when i try to push the power button

to start it does not...
My nook book is off and when i try to push the power button to start it does not respond
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Not more than a year I think - Where do I find the make/model?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have not used for a few months
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Looks like model on back says BNRVS10
11/21/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Nook and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Nook.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
ok tried that and nothing happened

If you connect the charger, do you see any lights show?

Please let me know

Richard, Customer Service
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Just responded - all good.
Phone call session started
Richard, Customer Service