E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Will not charge. Let it charge overnight but screen is still…

Customer Question
Will not charge. Let...

Will not charge. Let it charge overnight but screen is still blank except large charge symbol outline with explanation mark in center

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is basic reader model. About two years old, at most. Not certain. It was a gift.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started yesterday AM. Battery was low so I recharged it overnight night before last and in AM screen was as described.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the device still tuning on?

Please let me know