E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle version 5.8.11. How do I get the page,

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle version 5.8.11. How do I get the page, percentage read back. It just disappeared.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

5.8.11. The reader is about 5 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It’s been gone about 1 mo. I’ve only gone through settings but didn’t find anything that helped.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the Kindle you have please?

Thank you