E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am unable to connect with the password i have. It's kindle…

I am unable to...

I am unable to connect with the password ***** have

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's kindle which was purchased jan 2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to download the books I have purchased on line. I have changed my sip and can't find the correct password. i have tried the one on my modem but it's not accepted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

11/21/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows computer already connected to the wifi network? As we can get the password ***** this.

Please let me know

no I have a MacBook air
don't worry I will call my isp tomorrow

Sorry I am confused, you now do not want help?

I do need help but I thought the $5 entitled me to a free trial

No the service is not $5 or Free...

I am totally confused . How much is this going to cost me and who asked for the $5?

Please speak to customer service about costs if you did not read it when making the question

thanks

I will need to speak to someone as I understood I was paying $5 and i now see a receipt for $39.00. Please cancel any further transactions .

ok, there are no further costs

I have my MacBook Air turned on and I am collected to the WIFI.

Look on your wifi router itself on a label. Do you see Network Key? Wireless Key or similar?

Please let me know

I have a WLAN Key

ok, thats your Password

Enter it in, making sure that if you see Capitals you use capitals.

Let me know how you go please

the wireless symbol is now displayed.
Thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service