E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need help with my amazon fire tablet. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU…

Customer Question
Hi yes I need...

Hi yes I need help with my amazon fire tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT BUT ON THE CASE IS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

CE0682 i'VE HAD IT FOR 3 OR 4 YEARS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I drpped it and now it doesn't want to stay on and has given me a list of things to do...and I don't know which I should try

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the message you now see on the screen of the tablet?

Please let me know