E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just got the upgrade on my iPad of the kindle app and I

Just got the upgrade...

Just got the upgrade on my iPad of the kindle app and I can’t get to the library I can only get the current book page I’m reading you used to tap the upper left corner and 3 horizontal bars show up and tapped on them that no longer works

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

How do I find that without losing you it’s an iPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started with the app upgrade

11/21/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you have the issue after the forced restart?

It showed the library for about a second then went right to the page

Do you not see the 3 lines anymore?

They are not there
It is now working fine I tried it 3 times and it worked each time

Awesome! Glad to hear the forced restart fixed the issue.

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Technician