E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need a password for wifi. How do I do that. The ones I…

Customer Question
I need a password...

I need a password ***** wifi. How do I do that. The ones I have tried do not work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

This is a new Kindle Oasis that I purchased at Best Buy today. I have charged the battery which was far more rapid than I expected. The model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I charged the battery at about 5pm. Because of guests and dinner, I waited until now to contact you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know. I'm new at this with this ereader, so I don't really know what questions to ask.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your router?