E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just got a Kindle Keyboard as a gift. I.m trying to

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a Kindle Keyboard as a gift. I.m trying to register it and it will not register.. All I get is a message that it cannot be registered at this time and that I should restart the reader and try again. I have done this TWICE, same message. What do I do now??

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Where is that information?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started trying today. When I got it, the battery was dead so had to order a new one. Had that installed and it powered up just find. Going through setup and it balks at registering.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried to register it over the phone?

no
Just trying to do it on the Kindle itself. It is enough that I have to pay for an answer. Can we just see if we can register the Kindle??

If the Kindle will not register on itself, then you will need to register it over the phone. I will send the lowest offer available for our service.

No. This is crazy. I can't get technical assistance without paying and then am required to pay again to speak on the telephone?? NO. Thank you anyway.

Okay, best of luck to you.

Wow. If I see a charge on my credit card for absolutely NO help at all, I will file a complaint. This is absolute chicanery.

You can call our customer service regarding prices at 1-***-***-****