E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

HELP PLEASE my kindle will not load onto the card I have…

HELP PLEASE my kindle...

HELP PLEASE my kindle will not load onto the card I have books yes books and pictures it say internal memory full one guy put a 2oo mg card in it and it's still full I put a 32 in it and nothing going to it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Fire I've had it a few years how can I tell you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Over a years I'm a cancer survivor busy with that and now I'm better and it's sick

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have ordered more FREE books and they will not down load setting storage internal 396mb free of 5.62 gb sd card new 7.06 free of 7.21 most internal storage is apps games I don't and will never game Misc 1.77 for 11 items

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What I 'm almost blind I paid amazon for 3 years of warranty and bought one that's still in the box if it's going to cost a lot can't do it
11/21/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Josh, Technician
Help a old hippy please why wont this go to the card I have a 200gb card for the fire it was in it but said it was full I put a 8 in it now I get FREE BOOKS and nothing going to the card I want the 200 so I can down load all my books Please help me
Phone call session started