E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Kindle 'app' on my i-pad and want to know how to…

Customer Question
I have a Kindle...

I have a Kindle 'app' on my i-pad and want to know how to locate the Kindle books to purchase for it. I have only purchased them through BookBub because I don't know where else to find them. When I look on Amazon all I find is how to purchase a Kindle, not where to locate books. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I bought the Apple iPad in 2012 or 2013, Model MC954LL/A.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No Trouble shooting needed as I've only ever bought Kindle books through BookBub. That's why I want to know where else I could go to look for them. I have used Nook for a number of years because I bought a Nook 'book' from B&N years ago and only used that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not. Except to telll you that you're dealing with a 'non-techie' [older] person. I really just want to know how to obtain the Kindle books without going through BookBub which links me directly with Amazon for a book I want.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Bookbub will direct you back to Amazon to make the purchase so if you registered the Kindle to the same Amazon account that you use to purchase the books then they will automatically appear in your library on the Kindle.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!