E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I do not have the link to upload my books, could you help me…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have the link to upload my books, could you help me please.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Sony and I have had it for about 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a few months, but I do not know how to get the link

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I also do not have access to my kobo account, it has been deactivated due to me not remembering my password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need assistance.
the problem is that the link to upload my books to my e-reader is gone. Could you possibly look into this and have the link restored?
Thank you

Which link are you referring to?

It is a sony reader, about 5 yrs old
on the back of the reader it states that it is PRS-650

Which link are you referring to?