E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can a nook reader app be installed on any tablet/ Lindsay…

Customer Question
Can a nook reader...

Can a nook reader app be installed on any tablet/

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Lindsay F-10X HD ,2 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to switch devices. I am trying to avoid buying another reader

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a Nook Hd Plus. It is a BNTB 600. It is 4 years old. When I get on internet The screen jumps back and forth. When I read a book it jumps from page to page

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Your tablet is running the Android operating system, so you should be able to install the Nook Reader Application on it.

Open the Google Play store icon, search for Nook and install the Nook Reader. Once that is installed, you may use the Nook app.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason