E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot sign into my kindle account and the phone nrs

Customer Question
I cannot sign into...

I cannot sign into my kindle account and the phone nrs supplied are not connected

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Less than six momnths

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Every thing I know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you fail to sign into your account, what is the message you get?

Please let me know

Thank you

they keep asking for email accnts and passwords I cant remember and the phone nrs they give tell me they are no longer connected

Are you getting this request when you try to register the Kindle?

Did you ever make purchases on the account?