E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trying to connect to new -for and having trouble. It is my…

Customer Question
Trying to connect to...

Trying to connect to new Williams-for and having trouble

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is my husbands, one minute while I see if I can find info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is first try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It was connected but we upgraded our wi fix and now... says that I am. Or giving it enough info????

We upgraded our WiFi and now we cannot get Kindle connected. Says we are not giving enough info? Terminology between Kindle and ATT (WiFi) is slightly different.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is the issue you are trying to connect the Kindle to the wifi network and it fails to do this?

Please let me know

Thank you