E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am unable to buy books on my Kindle I know there is

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to buy books on my Kindle I know there is trouble with the account I am using . how can I fix thes?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Several years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been trying to change iton the device.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The card no has been changed but not the account.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please exactly what happend when you try to purchase a book?

What error message do you receive?

Please let me know

Thank you

I was trying to contact Amazon I do not know how you got mixed in it . D .Sharp.I will have to get my policeman son in law to help me

ok no problem, good luck!

Fixed it myself please refund money .I still don't know how you got into the mix as I was going to Amazon sight .The phone call will be to police

Hi thrre

You can get a refund here

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0