E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I wish to cancel The boston globe subcription. I don't know…

Customer Question
I wish to cancel...

I wish to cancel The boston globe subcription

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don't know that it is at home my ref is***@******.*** I was trying to order a book to read and stumbled on to the site tho order the Boston Globe and accidently got my self an order for it I live in Australia and I have been trying to cancel it eversince they sent it to me for a trial

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to cancel it thru www.amazon.com/ manage your kindle subscriptions and also www.amazon.com/kindle support... They tell me that I don't have a subscription but everyday it comes up on my kindle.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment I am going on holidays and want to order a pile of books.. and I will do that once this is cleared up. thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you actually see payments being taken from you for the Boston Globe?

Please let me know

Thank you