E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My e-mail is. I am trying to re-register my kindle and I…

Customer Question
My e-mail is***@******.***....

My e-mail is***@******.***. I am trying to re-register my kindle and I forgot my password ***** I need to reset it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am not sure what model it is. It is a kindle fire and it is about four years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This has been present for about two weeks. I registered my grandchild into the kindle and then I couldn't change the profile. A friend tried to reset it for me but the password ***** thought was for the kindle is incorrect.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are referring to your Amazon account correct?

Pleasse let me know

Thank you