E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to update my bank details. Don't know about 6-7 years…

Customer Question
I want to update...

I want to update my bank details

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Don't know about 6-7 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have new expire date .Need to update

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?