E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I need to change my email address. Windows 7 -- 9 years.

I need to change my...
I need to change my email address
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: windows 7 -- 9 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just begun my kindle asked me for my password ***** apparently I was wrong
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
11/20/2017
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you want to change your email address may i know who is your email provider for e.x gmail , yahoo?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
All I know is gmail.com. Sorry I am a dummy on cpu's
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
All I need is to correct my email address and find out my password. Is this difficult?

I could see that you have requested for phone call request but i don't have an option to make a call if you want i will opt out this case so that other expert will accept this request and would give you a quick solution on this problem or if you want i can assist you via chat please let me know.

Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new Kindle?

Can you please press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Viet - E-reader Tech
Phone call session started

Does your computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Per our conversation, please let me know when you are available.

- Please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If you need the network / security / Wi-Fi / wireless passphrase / key / password, please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s).

- For your Amazon account password, please click on the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, then there, enter your email address if prompted and Continue, then select the option "Forgot my password" and follow the instructions there.

; (If the above website does not work, please use the website https://www.amazon.com/password )

- If there is still issue, please let me know the model of your Kindle, such as Paperwhite or Fire, etc. If needed, please click on the website to see all the Kindle models:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200127470

- And please let me know exactly what's currently showing on your Kindle's screen.

- If needed, we can reset the Kindle to factory default.

- Does your computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician