E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I went to the store and tried to access my shopping…

Customer Question
When I went to...

When I went to the store and tried to access my shopping list from alexia on my kindle it told me no connection available from WiFi. This has never happened before. The list is always available if there is wiFi or not. Kathy

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle fire almost one year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened for the first time yesterday. Tried shutting it off and them on again. Same message came up. Connected to the store WiFi and the same message still came up. When I got home and was on my home wifi alexia came up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started.

Which Kindle model do you have?