E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need help changing my payment. Kindle.do not know the model.

Customer Question
Need help changing my...

Need help changing my payment

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle.do not know the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Four or five days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried going to amazon>com/fix payment. was unsussessful

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

Do you need help with adding your current credit card to your account?

You may add the correct credit card or bank account to your account by following the instructions that I typed for you below.

- Click the following link: https://payments.amazon.com/
- Log in to your account.
- Click Edit My Account Settings.
- Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards.
- Enter the credit card and billing details.
- Click Add New Card.

After that is complete, you will be able to make purchases with no problems.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****