E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trying to update my account. Kindle maybe 3 or 4 years old.

Customer Question
Trying to update my...

Trying to update my account

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle white maybe 3 or 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just need to update my method of payment

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service

Welcome to justanswer.

Please follow the steps to change the card info:

Go to amazon.com
Log in using the email id and password.
Once you have logged in , Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Hope it helps.PLEASE LEAVE A POSITIVE RATING.(WITH THE HELP OF STARS)
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.