E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need a copy of operating instruction for the Kindle

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of operating instruction for the Kindle Paperwhite.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can't get it to turn on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had it hooked up to recharge for 24 hours

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/customerdocumentation/EC/Kindle_User_Guide_EN-US.pdf

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!