E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to speak to someone to help me out. It's 2 months…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak to someone to help me out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's 2 months old. It's a gift and I don't want to do anything that is going to deregister the kindle of the person who gave the gift.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. I'm just trying to set up my "gifted" Kindle

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

To register the Kindle to your account, you will need to deregister it from their account.

Deregistering will not make them lose any books -- it is only designed to remove the Kindle from their account.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!