E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have ordered (and paid) for a book (GRANT) on Amazon

Customer Question
I have ordered (and...

I have ordered (and paid) for a book (GRANT) on Amazon kindle for mac.....I followed the instructions of how to send a book as a gift to another person - but using the recipient's email, he did not receive it. He has a kindle email.....should I try that? Just don't want to be charged again.....please advise

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Well, I sent it from my Mac Air - I can't find the date of purchase - but I believe it's about 4 or 5 years old....

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I only tried sending it once - a return email said it had be sent but obviously not received....have not tried troubleshooting....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think the recipient is a Mac user....

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call(###) ###-####...
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. When you initially purchased the book did you select the "Give as Gift" option?