E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle fire. Can I download a movie from my

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle fire. Can I download a movie from my computer into my kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Fire hd 6th generation

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing is going on. i want to take an instructional video from my computer and download it nto my kindle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I've been thinking that i could use a memory stick to hold info if the fire will show it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 8 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Yes, you can do that.
However the movie has to be in one of these file formats.
MP4, 3GP, VP8 (.webm)
Do you need instructions on how to transfer files from computer to Kindle?
I am very mad! First I wasn't told about the 5.00 charge. Than I see it I though, oh well. Then I agree to it and they tell me it's a 5.0p deposit and a $27.00 charge. I. Do not want this charged to my credit card. If you do I will start writi g letters. What a deceiving way of doing business!
I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.