E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I plan to buy a new kindle fire. How do I transfer my books…

Customer Question
I plan to buy...

I plan to buy a new kindle fire. How do I transfer my books and NYT subscription to the new kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model X43Z60 ? 3-5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Current kindle wont charge. Charging port feels loose

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Before buying a new Kindle, try this...

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Thank you so much. I will give this a try. I’m busy over the next couple days. If it doesn’t work I’ll get back in touch with you.

Okay, thank you.