E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I plan to buy a new kindle fire. How do I transfer my books

Customer Question
I plan to buy a...
I plan to buy a new kindle fire. How do I transfer my books and NYT subscription to the new kindle
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: model X43Z60 ? 3-5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Current kindle wont charge. Charging port feels loose
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: E-Readers
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 27 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Before buying a new Kindle, try this...

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 26 days ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Thank you so much. I will give this a try. I’m busy over the next couple days. If it doesn’t work I’ll get back in touch with you.

Okay, thank you.

Josh, Technician